Tiger Kloof has a special history and this is celebrated in the Museum, which is housed in the old Bible School. In fact the building was originally the laundry and built in 1906 and was turned into the Bible School in 1925. In 2003 funds were procured by Mrs. Lydia Webber to have the dilapidated building repaired and she and her team worked hard to have the first exhibitions ready for 2004, the centenary of the school.
Exhibitions now show the history of the Institution from the first negotiations by Batswana chiefs in the 1890's to the present day. It is a member of the North West Province Museums Association and is currently under the vigilant eye of Ms. Cara Pieterse, the curator.
Anyone wanting a tour of the Museum and the school may contact the school reception at any time.